I wish I could be in DC at the #MarchAgainstED on Sept. 30 at noon - 5pm eastern time. I know and love many people who've been hurt, even killed, by eating disorders. That's why I've been volunteering to help people learn about the march and #edclobbyday.
I will do whatever I can to:
- raise awareness of EDs,
- increase scientific knowledge about EDs,
- make effective treatment and support available to everyone who needs them,
- build and spread ED prevention that works.
I know there are lots of people who wish we could be there in person. So let's get together online to join the march and lobby day and bring them live to social media! We'll have fun, connect with others who share our commitment, and we'll spread the message to even more new people.
People lucky enough to be in DC will be posting photos, highlights and videos to FB and Twitter and I'll repost them to this blog.
Post and connect at noon-5pm eastern time for the 9-30 march at any of these places:
- Twitter - use hashtag #marchagainsted
- Retweet posts with the hashtag and from @marchagainsted
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/MarchAgainstED
- March website - http://www.marchagainsted.com/updates
For EDC Lobby Day on 10-1 see how to participate virtually between 9am-5pm eastern time.
See you online at noon on Sept 30!!